We offer logistics and operational support to emerging artists. We believe that writing and performing music should be a musician’s first priority. Lulu Demaine aims to alleviate the necessary distractions of the business end of music from an artist’s schedule, thereby granting them freedom to do what they love. In short, Lulu Demaine is your back office “roadie”.
- Calendaring (scheduling/booking: co-writes, performances, photo shoots, interviews)
- Artist Development (finding co-writers, pitching songs to other artists/publishers, licensing and placement opportunities, mentoring programs, songwriting competing, grant writing)
- Publicity – find interview/review opportunities, write and distribute press releases
- Social Media : develop content, ensure platforms are up to date
- Fan Management: Maintain relationships with street team, expand email list, write newsletters
- Office Administration: Register songs/performances with SOCAN, CMRRA, and ACTRA as needed and ensure royalties are collected.
- Tour support – book flights/hotels etc as needed when artist touring. Advance shows. Work with venues to ensure riders are met
Member of the Canadian Country Music Association and the Canadian Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences (CARAS),